Return of Goods
1. The right of refusal within 14 days applies to the purchases in the online store in accordance with European regulations. The 14-day period begins from the time when the buyer receives a notification of the delivery of the order to the parcel machine, in case of courier delivery - from the delivery of the order to the buyer’s address.
2. Returned order must be undamaged, complete, in original packaging and unused. Thee buyer must carefully open the product packaging without damaging it in order to exercise the right of refusal.
3. To exercise the right of refusal, the buyer should write an application about the refusal of the goods in arbitrary form within 14 days from the receipt of the goods, by indicating the buyer’s bank account, to which the refund should be made. The application should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the goods should be returned to the seller no later than within 14 days upon receipt of the order.
4. The costs associated with the return of the goods shall be borne by the buyer. Upon receipt of the goods and checking its condition, the seller shall transfer the amount paid for the purchase to the buyer within 10 business days.
5. If, after returning the goods, it turns out that the goods do not correspond to the original condition, the amount for the purchase shall not be refunded, and the returned goods shall remain in the seller’s custody.